STSO takes the security and privacy of personal information very seriously. This Privacy Notice set out the basis on which any personal data obtained as a result of the use of Manage2sail will be processed. All processing will be in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation for the purposes for which the information was submitted.
If and insofar as the organizer of an event records, processes and/or stores any data which is subject to data protection laws, the compliance with all corresponding laws and regulations is incumbent upon the organizer.
1. About this Privacy Notice
- This is the privacy notice (“Notice”) of ST Software s.r.o, Machova 50, 46007 Liberec 7, Czech Republic (“STSO”, “we"", “us”, “our”).
- This Notice, together with our Terms and Conditions for Use, sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data obtained in connection with your use of and interaction with this website.
- We will post any changes we may make to our Notice on this Website or communicate them to you by email.
- The Notice currently in place dates of 23rd May 2018.
2. What personal data do we collect from you?
We collect personal data that you provide to us, such as by filling out a contact form or registering for an account. Such personal data may consist of:
- contact information (such as name, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
- username and password;
- Any information that the user may provide voluntarily by filling in forms on this website for its registration to an event or for the organization of an event, or by otherwise contacting STSO through this website.
3. On which basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the purposes indicated or obvious at the time of collection and
- to which you have agreed, for example by checking a box; or
- for which we are required by applicable laws, for example to comply with data retention requirements regarding data relevant for financial reporting; or
- which is necessary for your registration to an event, as required by a club organizing the event; or
- which is necessary for the users to register themselves to events you are organizing,
- which is necessary for monitoring, detecting and protecting the organization, its systems, network, infrastructure, computers, information, intellectual property and other rights from unwanted security intrusion, unauthorized access, disclosure and acquisition of information, data and system breaches, hacking, industrial espionage and cyberattacks;
4. For which purposes do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- If you fill out a contact form providing your name, email-address, telephone number, etc., we use your data for answering your questions, sending you information or performing other tasks you ask us to.
- If you register an account with us, then we process the data required to open that account, for example your name, address, email-address, password, profile picture, etc. to allow your registration and management of your account.
- We process your personal data also to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, our Terms and Condition for Use, contractual obligations and our policies.
5. To whom do we disclose and transfer your personal data?
We may disclose your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients for them to use the data on their own behalf and under their own control (controllers):
- The Clubs organizing the event you have registered yourself.
- Our affiliate ST Sportservice GbmH in Leipzig, Germany, where the server is located, for the storage of the data.
- We may disclose your personal data to an acquirer if STSO or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In case you register to an event in a non-EU country, we may internationally transfer your personal data, including to countries that are not considered providing an adequate level of data protection by the relevant regulatory bodies, for example to countries not considered by the European Commission or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner to be providing such level. In such case, we ensure the adequate protection of your personal data by having the recipients adhere to binding contractual obligations in accordance with applicable standards approved by the relevant regulatory bodies or by relying on other safeguards, such as self-certifications, approved by the relevant regulatory bodies. You may contact us for a copy of the contractual and other safeguards in place (see section 9 below).
- This Website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. For how long do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data:
- until you withdraw your consent for future processing, for example until you delete your account with us;
- for as long as laws require us, e.g. legal retention obligations based on bookkeeping or tax laws and regulations.
7. When do we require your personal data?
If you wish to create an account on the Platform, then we are required to obtain from you certain personal data to allow us to create and administrate it, for example, your name, address, or contact information. Should you decide not to provide us the required information, we may not be able to open an account for you.
Data for the registration to an event are required from the club organizing the events, and not from STSO.
8. What are your rights?
You have the right:
- to request from us access to and rectification or deletion of your personal data;
- to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data; and
- to request from us to provide you or any person or entity you appointed with a digital file of your personal data (data portability).
- You may withdraw your consent that allows us to process your personal data for the indicated purposes at any time.
- To exercise the above rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
9. How can you contact us?
For any questions or to exercise your rights, you may contact us as follows:
Postal address: ST Software s.r.o, Machova 50, 46007 Liberec 7, Czech Republic
Telephone number: +420 486 109 110